WARRANTY & AFTER-SALES SERVICES POLICY
We are committed to providing you with the best support regarding any issues with devices purchased from us. Our after-sales team will work with you to ensure your success because it is also ours. In case of equipment malfunction, we are committed to performing repairs as quickly as possible whether your device is covered by warranty or no longer.
A warranty of 12 months is included in the price of purchase of your new device and starts from shipment date, being the date on which your newly-purchased device is being picked up from our facility by a third-party shipping company to be delivered to either your billing or shipping address.
The warranty for replaced components, after device was purchased, still expires at the same time as the warranty of the original component would. The warranty does not renew with replaced equipment or parts.
What warranty includes
1. Troubleshooting assistance.
2. Courtesy device.
3. Courtesy device transit cost. Both ways
4. Device transit cost. Both ways
5. Main unit spare parts.
7. Repair services.
8. Repair report.
Warranty does not include:
Accessories like tips, handles’ tips, filters or light bulbs because they wear with use. Replacements can be purchased.
Accessory Unit price USD
Micro-dermabrasion diamond tip $60 per tip
Micro-dermabrasion filter (6-24 months) $40
LED light bulb $90
Any of the following anomalies:
• Products used are not part of Modologies’ skincare line. Other products may not have the appropriate viscosity for technology to go forward or even be corrosive. The mirror-effect caused by using inappropriate products will severely damage handles and device.
• Damaged tamper-proof sticker. A tamper-proof sticker is placed at the opening edge of the device. Lifting, scraping or scratching this sticker will make visible text appear on it. Do not wash, spray the sticker nor touch, alter, move, modify this sticker or warranty will be canceled in its entirety.
• Device packaged inadequately before shipping. You are responsible for packing your device the same way your courtesy device is packed. Device damaged in transit because of poor packaging will not be covered y warranty.
• Inappropriate use. The warranty does not cover damage caused by improper use and/or improper maintenance due to misuse, improper voltage supply, abuse of the product by the user.
• Product modifications. Damage due to unauthorized product modifications is not covered by this warranty.
• Opened device/handle. Opening device or handle will automatically cancel warranty. We cannot be held responsible for compliance of our device with US manufacturing and maintenance regulations if it has been opened or altered by unauthorized individual. We cannot repair device that are no longer compliant with US manufacturing and maintenance regulations.
• Repaired, altered or opened by unauthorized individual. We cannot be held responsible for compliance of our device with US manufacturing and maintenance regulations if it has been opened or altered by unauthorized individual. We cannot repair device that are no longer compliant with US manufacturing and maintenance regulations.
• Natural wear of device and handles due to prolonged use is not covered by the warranty.
UNDER WARRANTY DEVICES:
What to expect when you notice a device/handle malfunction:
1. Email video with sound. Notify our after-sales team of equipment malfunction. Ideally by emailing a video with sound. Keep in mind emailing a video with sound facilitates distance troubleshooting so that we can easily and quickly transfer to our technicians for quick troubleshooting.
2. Distance troubleshooting. Our after-sales service team will first troubleshoot any issue by communicating via phone or video call with you and will accept a warranty repair request if those attempts are unsuccessful.
3. Courtesy device delivery. Within 2 business days, a courtesy device will be shipped to you by our team.
4. Unpack and repack. Please carefully review how courtesy device was packaged as you are responsible for unpacking it and packaging your device the same way courtesy device was received.
5. Install courtesy device. You may install and use the courtesy device and treat it as your own. Any damage incurred to it will be billed to you.
6. Your device pick-up. When your device is packed up and ready to ship, please inform your dedicated after-sales agent. A return shipping label will be emailed to you for your device, you must print and tape this label over the case on the same day it was received by email. A transit pickup will be scheduled for the next business day from Monday to Friday between 9am and 6pm your zone time.
7. Your device repair. Your device will be inspected, repaired and/or reprogrammed as needed unless an anomaly is noted by our technicians that is not covered by your warranty coverage, you will be notified and receive a quote prior to reparation.
8. Your device delivery.
9. Unpack and repack. Please carefully review how your device was packaged as you are responsible for unpacking it and packaging courtesy device the same way your device was received.
10. Read repair report and apply instructions if any.
11. Install your device. You may install and use your device and follow repair report instructions if any are available.
12. Courtesy device pick-up. When courtesy device is packed up and ready to ship, please inform your dedicated after-sales agent. A return shipping label will be emailed to you for courtesy device, you must print and tape this label over the case on the same day it was received by email. A transit pickup will be scheduled for the next business day from Monday to Friday between 9am and 6pm your zone time.
Point 7 from above Under-Warranty Devices section only differs as follows:
7. Your device repair. Your device will be inspected by our technicians and you will receive a quote prior to reparation. You will need to sign the repair quote for approval before we proceed with the works.
If you wish to have a total warranty coverage duration of 5 years, you can opt to purchase a warranty extension plan of 4 years for $2,339 USD at the time of your device purchase. Please inquire about this warranty extension plan by either calling 305-721-2925 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. This extension plan will no longer be offered after delivery date of your new device.
777 BRICKELL AVENUE, STE 500
MIAMI, FL 33131